OrCam Read Smart (DSA ONLY)
Transform the Way You Read
For people with mild low vision, reading fatigue, reading difficulties including dyslexia, and for anyone who consumes large amounts of text. OrCam Read is a first-of-its-kind handheld device with a smart camera that seamlessly reads text from any printed surface or digital screen. Enjoy the morning paper, read any book, and even read all that appears on your computer or smartphone screen.
OrCam Read Smart contains the text reading feature, as well as the brand new Smart Reading feature.
- Full Page Capture - Unlike all other devices where you must scan word-by-word, OrCam Read captures full pages.
- Laser Guidance- Two intuitive laser guidance options: Capture a specific block of text or choose where to begin reading.
- Read Instantly - Including: newspapers, books, menus, signs, product labels and screens.
- Smart Reading - Simply ask for the text that interests you. "Read the headlines," "Read amounts," or "Start from" a specific section.
- Easy-to-use - Intuitive device, simply point and click, that's all there is to it.
This product is for DSA only
OrCam Read is handheld, wireless, pen-sized, and lightweight.
Size: 122 mm x 25 mm x 13 mm / 4.80 in x 0.98 in x 0.51 in
Weight: 44.5 grams/1.57 oz
Battery: 320mAH nominal
Camera: 13 Megapixels
Languages: Currently available in English, Spanish, French, and German. Additional language support will be released.
Once processed, orders will be dispatched via UK mail and delivered within three to five working days. We dispatch orders between 9AM to 5PM Monday to Thursday and 9AM to 4PM Fridays. We can also take requested delivery times via telephone, so if there is a specific time that you need your product delivered, please phone 01355 573 173 before you order to arrange.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, Concept Northern will endeavour to help rectify this. Please contact us on 01355 573 173 as soon as possible. Please also read the Delivery & Returns section of the website for additional guidance. You can find the Delivery & Returns section here.
Products to Compare
No products have been chosen to be compared.
You can choose products by selecting the 'Compare' button associated for that particular product (if available).