Focus 40 Blue Braille Display - 5th Generation
The 5th generation of the Focus 40 Blue is a durable, lightweight braille display drop tested to MIL-STD-810G and designed to take on the challenges of every-day bumps and scrapes. Its user-friendly keyboard, convenient front panel controls, and retooled braille pins make for smooth and quiet operation. With Bluetooth connectivity for five devices, a USB-C port, and tough, compact, portable design, the Focus 40 Blue ensures reliable operation whether you're on the go at work, traveling the world, or simply relaxing at home.
- 40 Braille cells
- 8-dot Braille keyboard
- Seamless braille with a more crisp and uniform feel
- Convenient front panel controls and customizable NAV rockers
- Our exclusive NAV Rockers let you rapidly scroll by line, sentence, paragraph, or pan through a document
- Menu button, conveniently centered above the cursor router buttons, for quick access to calendar, clock, Bluetooth connections, and more
- Built-in Scratchpad with BRF Book Reader
- Micro SD Card up to 32 GB
- Select your personal Braille firmness with VariBraille
- USB-C micro connector - always right-side-up to reduce wear and tear
Note: Images for display purposes only.
Connectivity: USB 2.0 or Bluetooth 2.0
Battery: Rechargeable Lithium ion, 20 hours typical usage
Accessories: Carry case and battery charger included
Once processed, orders will be dispatched via UK mail and delivered within three to five working days. We dispatch orders between 9AM to 5PM Monday to Thursday and 9AM to 4PM Fridays. We can also take requested delivery times via telephone, so if there is a specific time that you need your product delivered, please phone 01355 573 173 before you order to arrange.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, Concept Northern will endeavour to help rectify this. Please contact us on 01355 573 173 as soon as possible. Please also read the Delivery & Returns section of the website for additional guidance. You can find the Delivery & Returns section here.
Products to Compare
No products have been chosen to be compared.
You can choose products by selecting the 'Compare' button associated for that particular product (if available).