Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 Right Handed
Avoids forearm twisting for comfort and good health. The patented shape supports your hand in an upright neutral posture that generally avoids forearm twisting. Many users, including medical doctors, ergonomists and physical therapists, said the Evoluent Vertical Mouse provides superior comfort and even relieved their wrist pain.
- Comfortable and easy to use - The shape is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. No finger contortions are needed to operate the buttons.
- Adjustable laser sensor - Pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse.
- Improved thumb rest - The thumb rest has been reshaped to provide even more comfort over earlier versions.
- Pointer speed indicators - Top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed including extra low (XL), low (LO), MD (medium), to high (HI).
- Now two thumb buttons - A new bottom thumb button provides greatly extended functionality when used with the included driver.
- Lighted Evoluent logo - The logo is pure eye candy. The illumination turns off when the system is in sleep mode to conserve notebook battery power.
- Extended lip prevents rubbing - An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
- Powerful and intuitive driver - Evoluent Mouse Manager for Windows provides extensive but easy to use functionality for 6 buttons through a simple and intuitive interface.
Note: Images for display purposes only.
- Downloadable driver for Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10 in 32/64 bit for programming all 6 buttons. The driver is not required. The VerticalMouse 4 still has basic functionality without it.
- USB only; not compatible with PS2 adapters. May be compatible with some USB KVM switches but it is not guaranteed.
- Downloadable driver for programming 6 buttons. The driver is not required. VerticalMouse 4 still has basic functionality if the driver is not installed.
- Basic functionality without a driver.
Once processed, orders will be dispatched via UK mail and delivered within three to five working days. We dispatch orders between 9AM to 5PM Monday to Thursday and 9AM to 4PM Fridays. We can also take requested delivery times via telephone, so if there is a specific time that you need your product delivered, please phone 01355 573 173 before you order to arrange.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, Concept Northern will endeavour to help rectify this. Please contact us on 01355 573 173 as soon as possible. Please also read the Delivery & Returns section of the website for additional guidance. You can find the Delivery & Returns section here.
Products to Compare
No products have been chosen to be compared.
You can choose products by selecting the 'Compare' button associated for that particular product (if available).