Apple Magic Mouse 2 (W)
The new Magic Mouse redefines what a mouse should do. In addition to its smooth, seamless top-shell design that acts as one button or two, Magic Mouse features a Multi-Touch surface with gesture support. Scroll vertically, horizontally and diagonally - a full 360 degrees - simply by touching anywhere on the top surface.
- Click: Magic Mouse is an advanced point-and-click mouse that lets you click and double-click anywhere on its Multi-Touch surface.
- Two-button click: Magic Mouse functions as a two-button mouse when you enable Secondary Click in System Preferences. Left-handed users can reassign left and right click, as well.
- 360° scroll: Brush one finger along the Multi-Touch surface to scroll in any direction and to pan a full 360 degrees.
- Screen zoom: Hold down the Control key on your keyboard and scroll with one finger on Magic Mouse to enlarge items on your screen.
- Two-finger swipe: Using two fingers, swipe left and right along the Multi-Touch surface to advance through pages in Safari or browse photos in iPhoto.
Note: Images for display purposes only.
- Mac computer with Bluetooth wireless technology
- OS X v10.5.8 or later with Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0* or OS X v10.6.1 or later with Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0
- Existing keyboard and mouse for setup
- Two AA batteries (included)
Once processed, orders will be dispatched via UK mail and delivered within three to five working days. We dispatch orders between 9AM to 5PM Monday to Thursday and 9AM to 4PM Fridays. We can also take requested delivery times via telephone, so if there is a specific time that you need your product delivered, please phone 01355 573 173 before you order to arrange.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, Concept Northern will endeavour to help rectify this. Please contact us on 01355 573 173 as soon as possible. Please also read the Delivery & Returns section of the website for additional guidance. You can find the Delivery & Returns section here.
Products to Compare
No products have been chosen to be compared.
You can choose products by selecting the 'Compare' button associated for that particular product (if available).